- Election of officers for WSU-AAUP. Nominations and self-nominations for positions including president, vice-president, treasurer, secretary, and members-at-large should be sent directly to Elizabeth Siler at email@example.com by September 7 at 5 p.m.
- Budget cut related matters
- Issues related to shared governance/informed faculty participation/ budget transparency
- Revision of the faculty manual section on curriculum (a faculty responsibility)
- Issues related to possible unauthorized changes to Faculty Senate bylaws
06 September 2011
Next General Meeting
The next general meeting is scheduled for 4:30 on Thursday, 8 September, in the Bundy Reading Room in Avery Hall on the Pullman campus. We have a lot to cover and we hope that you can make this important meeting. Topics to be addressed include: